Introduction Post (For fun)

A little bit about me!

Name: Abigail Wilson (she/her)

I am a sophomore, I'm from Toledo, Ohio, and I'm a Marine Science-Biology major with an environmental science minor. 

I love the oceans and everything nature. Don't ask me what my favorite animal is, because I have a massive list. My three favorite fish are:

1. Yellow Headed Jaw Fish

2. Black Triggerfish

3. Any kind of parrot fish! 

I would consider myself a geek. I love books, movies, video games, and superheroes, ever since I was a little kid. 

One of my favorite genre's to read about is science fiction, so I am very excited for this course. Science fiction also includes my favorite subgenre of all time: post-apocalyptic fiction.

Comments

  1. Hi Abigail! I am excited to be in your group as we seem to have a few things in common. I am also a HUGE reader, though I will admit I don't read a ton of science fiction (I'm a fantasy girl!). Additionally, I am a big animal-lover. I have two cats here with me in tampa, and a house full of animals back home in Kentucky. Looking forward to working with you 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death, and Robots - Pop Squad

Bladerunner and AI Notes